What are my tax liabilities?

Federal – Generally speaking, US Military stationed abroad over 140 days, traveling on PCS orders, depending on their status and diplomats who have taken physical possession of their car prior to departure may claim duty-free entry. However, the final decision lies with the US Customs Authority. If you’re unsure visit the official US Customs Website and navigate to the relevant section.

State/Local Tax – Due to varying tax laws, please contact your state’s DMV for complete information and visit www.dmv.org or www.taxadmin.org for more information.

    Back to top