Volvo Car USA is committed to a premium ownership experience for its customers. Therefore, Volvo Cars USA offers comprehensive protection for your new Volvo while in Europe.
- 4-year/50,000-mile factory warranty from the first in-service date
- 3-year/30,000-mile Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance (FSM)
- 3-year European Road Assistance
Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance:
To further enhance the Volvo ownership experience and support the men and women serving in the US Armed Forces and Diplomatic Corps overseas, the Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance Program is included in the Volvo US Military & Diplomat Sales Program. The complimentary factory scheduled maintenance program is honored in the following countries at any factory authorized Volvo retail service center:
Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Rep., Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.
This maintenance program is designed to supplement your Volvo warranty and will help to ensure trouble-free operation of your Volvo vehicle. Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance offers:
- Scheduled maintenance coverage for the first 3 years or 30,000 miles (whichever occurs first) *
- The first three regularly scheduled maintenance services at 10,000, 20,000 and 30,000 miles
- Covers all Volvo models sold by Volvo US Military & Diplomat Sales overseas from model-year 2016
The coverage begins with the date the vehicle is delivered to the original purchaser (or registration date if earlier), or on the date the vehicle is placed in service as a “demonstrator”. This program is associated with the vehicle and cannot be transferred to another vehicle.
Each recommended service should be performed within 1,500 miles of the normal service interval listed in the Warranty and Service Records Information booklet (each 10,000 miles interval may not exceed +/- 1,500 miles). Service intervals missed by the owner will not be performed. An authorized Volvo retailer will perform the service that is appropriate for the mileage or age of the vehicle. Volvo recommends that you bring your vehicle in for service at least once a year regardless of mileage.
Items Not Covered:
- Wear items outlined in the Warranty and Service Records Information booklet.
- Damage to the vehicle resulting from normal wear and tear or abuse.
- Vehicles severely damaged and/or declared to be a total loss by an insurer.
- Severe operating conditions requiring additional services.
- Customer requested services or Volvo retailer suggested services not specified in the Volvo Warranty and Service Records Information booklet.
The Complimentary Factory Scheduled Maintenance Program is transferred automatically to subsequent owners of the vehicle within the program period.
OUR SERVICE PARTNERS
In Europe, generally speaking, service centers do not offer courtesy/loaner vehicles. Should you need transportation, speak with your service center about a rental vehicle while yours is in the shop for maintenance.